November 29, 2007
Thursday Thirteen #36





Thirteen things that Mitchypoo is thankful for. Ya ya, Thanksgiving is over but I'm not!
  1. Family. I've got a great Mamacita and Brother and a whole array of aunts and uncles, cousins that I truly love.

  2. Friends. True friends are a treasure and I've got several treasures.

  3. I'm thankful for a job that I enjoy most of the time. Well, it's not perfect, it never is, but I'm happy.
  4. I'm thankful to have imagination. How boring life would be without imaging how thins could be, without thinking of what could be.
  5. My cats. Tom and Henry give me so much joy. They are so entertaining and so sweet and they just make me laugh and want to hug and kiss and squish them. And they comfort me if I need it. They know.
  6. Freedom. I'm glad to be American and have a good life and to have freedom.
  7. Weight Watchers. Sounds weird maybe but it's true. I did WW before and I guess I was at a different place because this time it's made such a difference in my life. I feel so much better already.
  8. Narine. She's my hairdresser and when you find a good one, a really good one, well it's something to be thankful about.
  9. I'm thankful for life lessons. The ones that at the time felt icky and awful and hurtful, those are now the lessons that taught me so much and I'm glad to now be thankful for the experience and what it taught me.
  10. I'm thankful that I have the love of learning. I always want to learn more and know more, this world has so much to offer, you just have to find it.
  11. I'm thankful for good books and the love of reading.
  12. I'm thankful for the love of nature and all that God gave us. There is so much to be appreciated.
  13. I'm thankful for blogging. Blogland has enriched my life in a lot of ways and this blog is therapeutic for me.




Labels:






10 Comments:

Blogger Joyismygoal said...

gratitude is the mother of good virtues

Blogger Natalie said...

I love thankful lists, they've always so positive!

My Thursday Thirteen is up too! :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its never too late to be thanksful!!

Blogger DrillerAA said...

Imagination is a great thing to be thankful for. I forgot about it because I don't have much of one.

Blogger Head Gaggler said...

Wonderful list. I am with you on #9.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for your friendship. And I consider Mamacita my sister from another life....

Mammy

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great TT! It's always wonderful to see why people feel thankful.

Have a great day!

Blogger Denise Patrick said...

Such a wonderful list of things to be thankful for. I'm thankful for so much that it would take more than one TT!

Happy TT!

Blogger Constance said...

Good Thursday afternoon to you, Mitchypoo !

Those are 13 wonderful things to be grateful for !

Just wanted to come by and say hello, and thank you for leaving the nice comment on my blog.

Genuinely,
Loving Annie

Blogger PamelaMKramer said...

Great list and I have to agree with you on #13. Cheaper than a therapist. LOL - Happy TT

Post a Comment

<< Home