December 20, 2007
Thursday Thirteen #39



Thirteen things on Mitchypoo's Christmas list! (Not that I think Santa is bringing all of this, but it's a WISH list, right!?)

  1. The yarn to make Fair Rosamund
  2. A treadmill. (And the energy to start using it!)
  3. This ring, given by the right man who is able and wanting to commit.
  4. A little handbag.
  5. All of this roving to spin!
  6. A $500 gift card to Nordstrom.
  7. This bed.
  8. This boyfriend.
  9. This body.
  10. A beach house with a separate room reserved for the cats.

13. and peace for all and for everyone to feel the Spirit of the Season.




Labels: ,






9 Comments:

Blogger Hootin Anni said...

#2...treadmill...well, okay. But I had to laugh at the "energy to use it"....<<--that'd be me!!

happy 13ing.

Blogger jenn said...

Yup, I love #13!

Happy tt and Merry Christmas!

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the beach house. Darn, now I have to be jealous of people who actually have vacation homes like that!

Blogger Sandee said...

You have very good taste my dear. Very good. May you get everything on your list. Have a great TT. :)

Blogger Nicholas said...

I hope you get them all, including the house!

Blogger Dane Bramage said...

Wow that must be some body because work won't let me look at it. I hope Santa is good to you.

Thanks for visiting My Thursday Thirteen #61 13 Christmas Songs I Love/Hate Edition.

Blogger Zenmomma said...

It's a very ambitious list. I hope you get it all!

Blogger Tiffany Aller said...

Oooh...$500 for Nordstrum...that could do some damage. Merry Christmas! :-) Hope you get some of your wish items!

Blogger Jeannine said...

So LOL on # 9! Good luck with that! :-)
Now to having been tagged...
Thanks...
Uhm...
Nah, just kidding. I will get to it today.

Post a Comment

<< Home