December 27, 2007
Thursday Thirteen #40



Thirteen things Mitchypoo received for Christmas! My thankful list.

  1. An Ipod Nano in "Blue" but it's really my favorite aqua color! I'm having so much fun with it!

  2. A Mary Engelbreit wall calendar.

  3. A spa set that has a neck wrap, heated slippers and hand mitts. Very cool.

  4. 2 plaid flannel nightgowns.
  5. A Cashmina robe.
  6. A gold flat snap wallet.
  7. A silver and turquoise ring. A work of art.
  8. The book, Meditations for Women Who Knit Too Much by Stephanie Pearl McPhee.
  9. A CD~ Frank by Amy Winehouse.
  10. A pink and gold bag. I am thinking I'll use it as a laptop case.
  11. Cat slippers.
  12. Chanel No.5 perfume
  13. LAMB L perfume by Gwen Stefani

...and there was more! I am blessed! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! And it isn't about what you got or how much, it has nothing to do with that, it's the feeling you get, the love you give.


Labels: ,






11 Comments:

Blogger Moondancer said...

Nice gifts. The spa sounds wonderful.

Happy TT

http://moondancerdrake.livejournal.com/

Blogger storyteller said...

You must have been a good girl this year for Santa to have blessed you with such lovely gifts.
Hugs and blessings,

Blogger Toni said...

Cat slippers. LOL!
Blessings,
~Toni~

Blogger Chelle Y. said...

It sounds like you received some wonderful gifts. My brother and his girlfriend gave me a 50 facial and pedicure! I cannot wait! :)

Thanks for visiting my TT!

Blogger Shoshana said...

Wow,those are nice loot...err presents.

Blogger Unknown said...

Some wonderful gifts you received there. The best gifts I received were scrapbooks my MIL helped the kids make.

Blogger Open Grove Claudia said...

How is the perfume? It's received great reviews.... I usually stick with the sultry French. Spa set looks nice. I pondered the calendar set.... but choose another. I'll be interested in how it works for you

Happy TT!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a good hoard of presents!

What wonderful gifts! You must have been good this year :)

Blogger Natalie said...

Wow! Great stuff!

Blogger pussreboots said...

Sounds like you had fun. Happy TT.

Post a Comment

<< Home