January 2, 2008
|January 2 is the 1 Year Anniversary of us losing my sweet baby Simba.|
Thirteen things about my beloved Simba that Mitchypoo misses.
1. She lived for 14.5 years. She was raised by me from 3 days old. She was like my baby.
2.She was like a little mother. She mothered this pink pig. It was her baby.
3. She was a good watch dog. Very protective of me. Protective but not mean.
4. This was our Christmas card one year, I love this pic because she looks like she's smiling and I believe she did smile.
5. This is on our trek from MN to CA. She was really good in the car. She slept a lot, and loved to look outside when she was awake.
6. She was so pretty and she loved the farm. She would just sit there after making her rounds to make sure everythin was OK. Her coat was always quite shiny.
7. This was one of her last days. She would just sit on my lap like a baby and want me to hold her and she'd just stare at me and want comforting. Poor baby.
8. She would sleep with me in bed, often with her head on the pillow. She dreamed a lot and would move her legs like she was running.
9. Her last Christmas with us and the day before she got sick.
10.She was a hugger. She would squeeze you.
11. I miss her so...
12. She'll always be in my heart.
13. There will never be another like her.
Labels: Simba, Thursday13