March 6, 2008
Everything I need comes to me in the perfect moment.

Yesterday I was feeling kind of awful but I made it to work and I had my Weight Watcher meeting at noon. Of which I was not looking forward to. Sourpuss Schleprock I was. I didn't want to weigh in because I just knew based on my week and my attitude that I'd be up. And I didn't want to face it. But I had a heart to heart with myself and I told myself that I needed to just face it and deal with it and I knew I needed a meeting because of my attitude. So I went to weigh in and guess what???.... I lost 3.8 pounds over 2 weeks! Well, um, I'll take that! I also received an award for being there for 16 weeks and received a cute key chain thingie. My Leader asked if I wanted to say anything and so I mentioned that I have been struggling but I realized that I have made some lasting changes in my attitude and eating. So I feel better now and after the meeting I have some motivation and am inspired to continue. So for this week I will be working on the basics.

My Good Health Guidelines to concentrate on this week:
  • 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day
  • Choose whole-grain foods
  • 2 serving of milk products a day
  • Drink at least 6 8 oz. glasses of water
  • Have 2 servings a day of healthy oil
  • Get enough protein
  • Limit sugar and alcohol
  • Take a multivitamin

It takes some thinking and preparation but it's doable. I've been lacking the water and the fruits and veg.

And now I'm suffering from allergies. I don't get them every year and it's not that bad but yesterday when I went outside to get to work, my eyes started watering, itching, sneezing, stuffy. It's horrible! I'm afraid this is a bad year for me for allergies. Hopefully I'm only allergic to what is blooming now.

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home