March 20, 2008
Thursday Thirteen #45


Thirteen reasons that Mitchypoo loves Spring!
  1. It stays light longer after work.
  2. The daffodils start to bloom.
  3. There's a certain smell in the air.
  4. The grass is greener.
  5. Puffy clouds.
  6. There's a crispness in the air.
  7. There is dew in the morning.
  8. Tulips! Love them!
  9. Easter season, I love the kids Easter Baskets and the decorations.
  10. You can start planting herbs and vegetables. Hmmm, I should start an herb garden.
  11. It rains quite a bit and I love the rain.
  12. The CA wildflowers are beautiful and in bloom.
  13. pastel colors...it's a nice change after the dark winter colors.


Well, today is the first day of Spring but I've been seeing glimpses of it for weeks here in So. CA. Enjoy the season!

Labels:






4 Comments:

Blogger amazingmusings.com said...

too bad we don't have spring here in the Philippines. But you surely made me feel the excitement of spring! I linked your TT to my site! Happy easter too!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!

Blogger Momisodes said...

I loved the wildflowers in SoCal when I lived there :)

What a great list! My favorite has to be the longer stretches of sunlight during the day :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It NEVER rains in California (they don't have tornadoes or floods either -- just in case you forgot! lol)

I love how green everything gets, overnight, in California, after a Spring rain. I've never seen anything like it anywhere else. And the wildflowers are beautiful. Go start your herb garden, and have fun.

Post a Comment

<< Home