March 27, 2008
Thursday Thirteen #46



Thirteen Things about my Mamacita! Happy Birthday Mom!
  1. She finds humor in life.
  2. She's fun to be around.
  3. She's a great Mother, Sister, Friend.
  4. She's a hard worker with a great work ethic.
  5. She's able to deal with life as it hits her.
  6. It is very well known what a great cook she is.
  7. She loves our furbabies, Tom, Henry and Rufus.
  8. She is an avid reader and loves to lose herself in a good book.
  9. She makes a mean dirty martini! (Thanks, Ma!)
  10. She's very thoughtful.
  11. She's a kind soul.
  12. She's always there when you need her, when you ask or not.
  13. She's an interesting person to talk to.

The last 3 were supplied by Julie, my best bud, and she's close to Mamacita. Mom is all of these things and more.

Happy Birthday Mamacita!






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Labels:






8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...my comment timed out, it seems. Again:

Happy Birthday to her - she sounds wonderful!

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday to her, what a wonderful tribute.

Loved visiting your Thursday Thirteen, hope you will stop by The Cafe and visit mine.

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, dearest I won your Pay It Forward and I am moving at the end of April, please contact me for my new address when you are ready. I finally finished my items and am getting ready to mail them out. Thanks for a great idea.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

¡Feliz Cumpleaños! Mamacita!

What a beautiful tribute.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun post and a great tribute to your mom. Happy TT!

Blogger PamelaMKramer said...

WOW she sounds like one wonderful lady! Happy TT.

You are blessed to still have your mom. I lost mine about 3 yrs ago. Yours sounds terrific! :D
My TT is up too.
Have a great day!

And Happy Birthday to your Mother! ♥

Post a Comment

<< Home