|Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted for Thursday Thirteen but Citizen Jane inspired me and I'm stealing her theme too! It's about guilty pleasures and I have many. So here we go..|
Thirteen Guilty Pleasures of Mitchypoo
- magazines...I'm addicted. It's not a good mail day unless i get a magazine. It can be a knitting mag, fashion, gossip, doesn't matter.
- Tom Jones. Can't help it, I love him after my Mamacita dragged me to one of his concerts a long time ago.
- Krispy Kreme donuts. I'm glad they closed, the one near me, I don't know where one is available and that is a good thing.
- Sorbetto's from Starbucks. It's only a guilty thing because it's full of sugar.
- In-n-Out burgers. Well, actually a Cheeseburger! With grilled onions....and fries! And a chocolate shake!
- Watching bowling...I actually use to do this all the time with my Father. We also watched bull fighting. The bull fighting seems so repulsive now.
- Yarn. It's a guilty pleasure because I love it so much and love to buy it and smell it and touch it and feel guilty now if I do because of finances.
- Perfume. I have quite the collection of perfume, who needs that much scent...me I guess.
- Makeup. Again, nobody needs that much makeup but I love it, the new shades, the new formulas, etc.
- Amy Winehouse. I love her music, she is SOOOO talented, but my GOD, what a trainwreck.
- Chocolate. I like white, milk or dark, but Lindt is my favorite. I don't eat much of it, but once in a while I have to have chocolate.
- Candy~so bad for me, but sometimes Mamacita gets me a box of sweet tarts or something tart.
- Narine~my lovely stylist. She's the best and worth every dollar.