September 27, 2007
Thursday Thirteen Edition #30

Thirteen inspirational or motivational quotes regarding weight loss.

  1. You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is. ~Ellen Degeneres
  2. You may delay, but time will not. ~Benjamin Franklin
  3. You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. ~David Viscott
  4. You must do the thing you think you cannot do. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
  5. You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" ~George Bernard Shaw
  6. Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality. ~Ralph Marston
  7. You're never beaten until you admit it. ~George S. Patton
  8. You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. ~Lee Iacocca
  9. Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time. ~Mark Twain
  10. If you don't do what's best for your body, you're the one who comes up on the short end. ~Julius Erving
  11. If you want to look young and thin, hang around old fat people. ~Jim Eason
  12. Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can. ~Unknown Author
  13. It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up. ~Vince Lombardi


Labels: , ,






7 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

I love #13!
Happy TT!

Blogger Rims said...

I loved the #1 its the best :D
Happy TT

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiration...

Blogger Sandee said...

#6 is my favorite. Great quotes. Have a great TT. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're such a good rounder-upper :D

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a great list !
Happy Thursday Thirteen.

Blogger Tawnya Shields said...

Those were all great quotes. Good idea for a T13. Thanks for stopping by my T13. :o)

Post a Comment

<< Home