1) This is a belt I knit a couple years ago made out of a ribbon yarn. You can see the look of the yarn before knitting on the fringe. Knitting with ribbon yarn is really fun. It's a simple pattern. I think I made it with 13 stitches and it's a k1 p1 across on all rows. When desired length, finish with fringe. I added bone beads on the end to give it character. I got this idea I think from Faery Crafty. I really should have written all of the details because it's a little fuzzy. Faery Crafty is the queen of detail in my opinion, check out her list of patterns, I bet it is in there somewhere.
8) This is a crocheted Star Afghan that was given to a baby girl.
9) Dock Socks. Wool, knit cuff down.
11) The are cotton dishcloths or washcloths. I like them for the bathroom, and they are nice because you can just throw them in the wash.
13) This is a bulky wool knit scarf. You can't see the pattern detail but it's very pretty, not sure I used the right yarn color choice, would be better with a solid.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants